We are committed to protect your privacy
We , aqgourmet.com, understand that personal data involves a great deal of trust to be placed by you, and we take this trust most seriously, and make it our top priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personally identifiable information provided by you to us.
We are committed to meet fully internationally recognized standards of personal data privacy protection, and to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) legislation of the place of incorporation as amended from time to time (" Legislation"). To this end, we will ensure full compliance by all our staff with the highest standards of security and confidentiality.
You do not have to be registered with aqgourmet.com before using our service. However, in case you place your order in your cart and check out, you must input your contact information and delivery address with aqgourmet.com. We collect and store information you enter on our website or give us in any other way, including when you purchase a product from us or use our services. Such information may involve personal data as defined under the Legislation (“Data”) and comprise:
- - Personal information including the name, gender, date of birth, phone number, personal ID Card number or passport number, email and/or address of yourself and/or your family members.
- - Your credit or debit card information and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date.
Certain Data (particularly pertaining to your contact information) are required for specific services and if you fail to supply such Data, we may not be able to provide the services in an efficient manner.
Reasons for Collection and Use of Data
The Data provided by you will be used by us directly for the following purposes:
- - Application, administration, continuation and termination of the use of our products or services;
- - Processing billing and payment, maintaining a credit history, determining amounts outstanding and if necessary, collection of outstanding payments.
- - Considering or fulfilling requests or application of any nature submitted by you, whether online, over the phone or through other electronic means;
- - Handling and following up service calls, enquiries and complaints;
- - Verification of your identity;
- - Enforcement of any contract entered into between you and aqgourmet.com;
- - Filing, maintaining, updating and enhancing our records;
- - Meeting the requirements of making disclosure to any governmental or regulatory authority in Hong Kong under any law statute and regulation applicable to us;
- - Enabling us to better understand the demographics of our customers and provide products/services better tailored to suit your needs; and
- - Providing you with news, notices and other communications of our products, services and promotional events (please refer paragraph – “Use of Data in Direct Marketing” for details).
Information Collected while browsing our websites
We have in place policy and procedure to safeguard all information provided by you to us. aqgourmet.com does not collect any Data from you during your browsing of our website. When you visit our website, we record your visit only as a "hit" and do not collect any Data from you. Our Internet service provider will however make a record of your visit that shows only the DNS address, part of your e-mail address and of the pages visited. Such disclosure to us will be limited only to aggregate information about the number and types of visitors by reference to their DNS address. We use this information only for preparing general statistics on the usage or traffic of our website.
Use of Data in Direct Marketing
We intend to use your Data in direct marketing, and we may not so use your Data unless we have received your consent (which comprises an indication of no objection).
We would like to use your Data in our records including your name, phone number, email and/or address to provide you with direct marketing related information including news alert, marketing materials and promotional offers related to our products and services.
If you do not want us to use your Data for direct marketing, please let us know via any one of the free response channels in below paragraph – “Data Access and Correction”. You can also choose not to receive such marketing materials by selecting the unsubscribe option which we provide in each email, SMS or MMS sent to you, or otherwise inform us.
Disclosure of Data
We do not sell or trade your Data with third party and we strive to ensure that your privacy and confidentiality is properly protected. Your Data may however be transferred within or outside Hong Kong in the following circumstances:
- - Third party service providers engaged by us including courier and insurance companies;
- - Governmental or regulatory authority in Hong Kong or other local countries where aqbourmet.com is having business outlets; and
- - Our assigns or successor in title.
Security and Accuracy of Data
Save for the foregoing, your Data, however stored, will be accessed by our employees or service providers who are duly authorized to do so.
We shall take reasonable steps to keep your Data as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. Data that is used on an ongoing basis, including information that is disclosed to third parties, will generally be kept accurate and up-to-date. You can update or correct the Data held by us in accordance with below paragraph - “Data
We shall use our reasonable endeavors to ensure that the privacy and confidentiality of Customers is properly protected. However, given the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that there is‘perfect security’.
Retention of Data
We shall retain your Data for so long as you are a registered user of our website. We shall also retain the Data provided by you if the purpose for which the Data was collected still exists, it is so required by law, statute or regulation, or it is in the public interest. Data will be destroyed once its purpose has ceased to exist.
Only the duly authorized staff, who has been properly trained, will be permitted to access the Data, and we shall not release the Data to any external parties except for those purposes listed in the paragraph “Disclosure of Data”.
Third party websites
Data Access and Correction
You may review and edit your Data on-line by visiting aqgourmet.com. You may also ask us to delete you or your Data from any active mailing or distribution list.
To exercise any of your rights above, please contact us at "email@example.com" or Tel No: 0966667783.